Our Client Base
Rollins Performance Marketing, LLC specializes in assisting small to medium-sized businesses that find themselves in uncharted territory due to new product releases, mergers and acquisitions, changes in corporate leadership or large shifts in their established markets.
Some of our satisfied clients include:
- Borla Perf Industries: Assisted with new warehouse distribution, outsde machining sources, found outside tuning development contractor, assisted with warehouse contract negotiations, etc.
- ProCharger: consulted and help with new product release for SEMA Show-New Products (runner-up)
- Large, very well know performance parts/equipment manufacturer requiring assistance with new acquisition launch, new product(s) release(s), and expanding in existing distribution.
- Well established high-performance parts manufacturer needing help with new product introduction/release, pricng, distribution.
- Parts-Grabber.com: An internet B2B parts locator service breaking ground in the automotive aftermarket. www.parts-grabber.com
- Percy's High Performance: A performance parts manufacturer that found it needed to refocus itself after a downturn in the performance market. SOLD to Taylor Cable
- A small specialty parts manufacturer who wanted to sell his company due to new interest.(SOLD)
- NITRO WARRIORS the movie: assisting to procure funding for production of the 'made in America' movie.
We proudly serve clients from the automotive performance / aftermarket industry.
Contact Us or Make an Appointment
For answers to your questions or to schedule a meeting, please call:
Phone: (407) 323-0122 / FAX: 407.323.0322
Or send us an email.
News & Events
2013 See us at:
- C.A.R.S. (Show): Hickory, NC / Jan. 4-5
- Sprint Cup Team testing at Daytona / Jan. 17-18
- MPMC Media Trade Conferences: Santa Ana, CA / Jan. 22-24
- Rolex 24 @ Daytona: Daytona Beach, FL / Jan. 26-27
- Miami Boat Show: Miami Beach, FL / Feb. 14-18
- Hot Rod Power Tour: Arlington,TX - Charlotte, NC / June 1-7
- Hot Rod Roundup: Pigeon Forge, TN / Sept. 5-7
- PWA Conferences: Phoenix, AZ / Sept. 22-25
- SEMA Show: Las Vegas, NV / Nov. 5-8
- PRI Show: Indianapolis, IN / Dec. 12-14
More news and events.