Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Filter Solutions Technologies, LLC / FST Performance to become 2013 Contigency sponsor of fuel filters for NMRA and NMCA drag racing series nationwide.
- FST Performance fuel filters are the fuel filters of choice of SpeedSource / Mazda6 SKYACTIV-D Clean Diesel Racing.
- FST Performance/Filter Solutions Technologies receives NASCAR approval for use in competition of its new RPM700 fuel filter; see www.fstperformance.com for more information.
- Rick Rollins is inducted in to the Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) Hall of Fame, 2011. The MPMC Hall of Fame honors those who have made a significant contribution to the motorsports manufacturing segment and/or MPMC through support of, or personal effort in council activities or by their contributions to the Motorsports Marketplace as a whole over a period of not less than 10 years. An official induction ceremony will take place on Friday, Dec. 2nd, 2011, at the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Show. Rollins is also a member/inductie of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Hall of Fame, 2006.
- ROLLINS Performance forms Filter Solutions Technologies, LLC (FST Performance) and buys RAMCO Performance Manufacturing LLC of Fargo, ND.
RAMCO Performance offered a complete line of extreme use fuel filter products proven in the OEM, Heavy Duty and racing markets. FST Performance was formed around these products and is setting up dealers throughout North America, Brazil, and Europe. RAMCO has been moved from North Dakota to Florida and FST is now in full operation. www.fstperformance.com; www.ramcoperformance.com
Filter Solutions Technologies (FST Performance) is a company of ROLLINS Performance Manufacturing, LLC; a ROLLINS Performance Company.
Dealers & Race Teams, see the lastest in performance "fuel" filtration at the PRI Show in Orlando, FL (Nov 29 - Dec 1, 2012) at booth# 3749-3751.
- Watch for Rollins' new line of "Hoot's" BBQ sauce and Dry Rub spice coming soon.
IN LOVING MEMORY:
Richard Thomas Rollins II
September 23, 1980 - February 18, 2010
Richard was born in Kansas City, Missouri September 23, 1980 and he grew up in Overland Park and Salina, Kansas. He always included his little brother Joe in "big boy" football and baseball games, Nintendo, and much more.
Richard was a member of St John's Lutheran Church where he was confirmed and served as Assistant Minister, Sunday School teacher and played in the Bell Choir. He graduated from Salina High School Central participating in band, debate, student congress, National Honor Society, Scholar Bowl, Math Club, and school plays. Richard was in 4-H traveling with his club throughout the western US, and he was selected to represent his school at Boy's State and the International Lions Club Band. Richard attended St Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota where he was a member of their prestigious band. He graduated from Siminole State College in Florida.
Richard currently worked for Chili's Restaurant in Daytona Beach, FL where he was recently advanced to Assistant General Manager; Richard was proud of and loved his job and all of the employees.
Richard will always be remembered for his frequent friendly phone calls to his family; playing golf; rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs, Notre Dame, and Carl Edwards NASCAR driver; cooking and eating good food; studing history and archeology; family adventures and outings.
Richard's family celebrates his joy this last year and we recognize it as the proudest and happiest of his life. His goals were achieved: true love with Amanda, bring happiness to others, homeownership, job responsibility, and his beloved infant son Brayden and daughter Megan.
We miss him.
Events we will attend upcoming in 2013:
Jan. 4-5: C.A.R.S. (show), Hickory, NC
Jan. 17-18: Sprint Cup team testing, Daytona Beach, FL
Jan. 22-24: MPMC Media Trade Conferences, Santa Ana, CA
Feb. 14-18: Miami Boat Show, Miami, FL
June 1-7: Hot Rod Power Tour, Arlington, TX - Charlotte, NC
Sept. 5-7: Hot Rod Roundup, Pigeon Forge, TN
Sept. 22-25: PWA Conference, Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 5-8: SEMA Show, Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 12-14: PRI Show, Indianapolis, IN
Rollins Performance Marketing, LLC Welcomes You to Its New Website!
>>>Also, check out: www.fstperformance.com <<<<<<
Contact Us or Make an Appointment
For answers to your questions or to schedule a meeting, please call:
Phone: (407) 323-0122 / FAX: 407.323.0322
Or send us an email.
News & Events
2013 See us at:
- C.A.R.S. (Show): Hickory, NC / Jan. 4-5
- Sprint Cup Team testing at Daytona / Jan. 17-18
- MPMC Media Trade Conferences: Santa Ana, CA / Jan. 22-24
- Rolex 24 @ Daytona: Daytona Beach, FL / Jan. 26-27
- Miami Boat Show: Miami Beach, FL / Feb. 14-18
- Hot Rod Power Tour: Arlington,TX - Charlotte, NC / June 1-7
- Hot Rod Roundup: Pigeon Forge, TN / Sept. 5-7
- PWA Conferences: Phoenix, AZ / Sept. 22-25
- SEMA Show: Las Vegas, NV / Nov. 5-8
- PRI Show: Indianapolis, IN / Dec. 12-14
More news and events.